The Indian Navy is a well-balanced and cohesive three-dimensional force, capable of operating above, on and under the surface of the oceans, efficiently safeguarding our national interests.
The Chief of the Naval Staff (CNS) exercises operational and administrative control of the Indian Navy from the Integrated Headquarters of Ministry of Defense (Navy). He is assisted by the Vice Chief of the Naval Staff (VCNS) and three other Principal Staff Officers, namely the Deputy Chief of the Naval Staff (DCNS), the Chief of Personnel (COP) and the Chief of Material (COM).
The Navy has the following three Commands, each under the control of a Flag Officer Commanding-in-Chief:-
- The Western Naval Command (Headquarters at Mumbai).
- The Eastern Naval Command (Headquarters at Visakhapatnam)
- The Southern Naval Command (Headquarters at Kochi)
Course Duration: 12 Month
- Main Course: 8 Months
- Revision: 4 Months
(4 Month Revision Mandatory & 75% Attendance or 25 Test Compulsory check this website)
- General Awareness Numerical Ability Reasoning
(4 Classes per Day)
Total Fees: ₹23500
One Time Fees: ₹21500
- At the time of Admission: ₹12000
- After 2 Months from Admission: ₹8000
- After 3 Months From Admission: ₹3500